Sunday, September 2, 2012

Rabbit Breeder Directories

There is a large rabbit community in the U.S and all over the world, and an easy way to stay connected and become more well known is to submit your rabbitry to a   breeder's directory. 

These directories usually list rabbitries by state and tell other information such as what breeds they have, their contact information and website (if they have one). 

In order to make my own operation well known in my area, I have submitted my rabbitry information to three popular online rabbit breeder's directories, which I have used in the past to find rabbitries near me.


These rabbit breeder directories are the ones I have submitted my rabbitry to. 
You can use them to find breeders in your state or country.
I would like to thank the people who have set up these websites for making it easier to find rabbits and breeders for everyone.

Thanks You!

-Marlayna B.  

No comments:

Post a Comment